TINKER "Your Loss"

 


TINKER "Your Loss"

Listen on Spotify:

Known by her stage name Tinker, she's an alternative pop singer and songwriter from Beaumont, Texas. She grew up idolizing her blues singer grandmother, Barbara Lynn and listening to a variety of artists from all genres. 

My Recent single 'Your Loss" was inspired by a song by my grandmother, Barbara Lynn, called “You’ll Lose a Good Thing". Iincorporated her song as an intro to mine, to give an old school feel then leading into the new age. I felt very inspired by this track because just like her and many of us I dealt with getting cheated on which led to my divorce in 2019. This song is a reflection ofme and my story. I wrote this for the women and the men. Sometimes people walk away from a good thing and when they realized, you're already gone... your loss

#tinker #yourloss #barbaralynn #loss @iamtinker







Comments